Vivid Harmony can convert every photograph or painting with chromatic colors to musical tones.
Analyzes the image and extracts the music values of the colors.
Once completed you can play the music of your photos!
Vivid Harmony is an algorithm based on scientific research of "Unified Harmony" by Dimitar Hristov - 54ka.
You don't have to know about music or be a painter to use Vivid Harmony.
By adding an image, Vivid Harmony analyzes and extracts the colors from it. It discovers the corresponding musical values and gives you the opportunity to have fun while creating your unique musical composition.
Take a look at the interface and get acquainted with the functionalities in Vivid Harmony
Vivid Harmony provides you with different and interesting ways to create your unique melody. And if you don't feel confident enough to do it yourself, it can do it for you.
With Vivid Harmony - Player Mode you can play the melody recorded in the image.
The application recognizes whether a melody is recorded in the image and automatically switches to Player Mode. You can create a collection of musical images. Send them to your friends or share them on your website or blog.
See what's new in Vivid Harmony
Vivid Harmony v5.0
(Release date: June 12, 2020)
- Record your own melody
- Debug EXIF image rotation
- Some interface changes
Vivid Harmony v4.0
(Release date: June 5, 2020)
- Export Vivid Harmony music image
- Player for Vivid Harmony music pictures
Vivid Harmony v3.0
(Release date: March 26, 2020)
- Added instruments: Piano, Electro Piano, English Piano, Broken Piano Toy, Marimba, Guitar, Cello
(Many thanks to @Veselin Vasilev for creating great samples with new musical instruments
specifically for Vivid Harmony)
- Composer feature - Automatically create a melody
- Record a melody
- Displays the parallel tonic
- Improved color analysis
Vivid Harmony v2.0
(Release date: February 4, 2020)
- Code optimization for faster calculations.
- All possible tones that the selected tones correspond to are displayed.
- Improved image preview using the EXIF information provided.
- Added a standard and simplified tone view.
- Guitar tabs on the extracted chords have been added.
- Аvailable for devices running Android 6.0 or higher!
Vivid Harmony v1.0 (Release date: June 8, 2019)